Archive for the ‘#OccupyWallStreet’ Category
Also just for fun let me add these from the goals of the American Communist Party as reported in the Congressional Record in 1963:
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
I grew up with a Grandmother that used the phrase “The truth will out” often enough, with enough proof over time that I came to accept it as a truism. Some say she also turned me into somewhat of a cynic, but now that the TV show “Grimm” has come out, I have come to accept I’m not a cynic just a regular ol’ Grimm.
I love the “New Media” that catches the things that the legacy media tries not to report. Here we have union leader Mike Golash “outing” himself as a communist and stating, “Progressive labor is a revolutionary communist organization.” “From the horse’s mouth(ass)” so to speak.
Former Amalgamated Transit Union local 689 president Mike Golash, now an “Occupy” movement organizer, was caught on tape Sunday revealing his political goals: overthrowing capitalism in the United States and instituting a communist government.
“Progressive labor is a revolutionary communist organization,” Golash said during an Occupy DC “People’s Assembly” on August 19.
“Its objective,” he added, “is to make revolution in the United States, overthrow the capitalist system and build communism.”
Golash said he and his comrades are “trying to learn something from the historical revolutions of the past: the Russian revolution, the Chinese revolution, the revolutions in Cuba and Eastern Europe.”
“What can we learn from them so we can build a more successful movement to transform capitalist society?”
Danielle Saul, Nick Tomboulides, and Andrew McCaughey record radical remarks made at DC Occupy meeting.
The Tea Party troublemakers of Trifecta discuss a crazy proposal by a former army Colonel to quell a Tea Party insurrection. Is the Tea Party really a military threat? Will this movement embrace lawlessness like Occupy Wall Street? Find out on this Trifecta.
I don’t often reference the New york Times, but you need to read this first:
Sounds like a more accurate and truthful way to do the measuring, right?
Now read this from the census Bureau:
Now answer the question:
Who benefits by quoting overstated poverty numbers?
I am always amazed that the loudmouths from the sixties’ campuses are now in charge of most universities and are the worst offenders about squelching free speech on campus. Maybe it’s because they’re the ones in charge now?
FIRE’s Essay Contest will award $20,000 in scholarships to high school juniors and seniors this fall! Visit http://www.thefire.org/contest to enter. Deadline Nov. 25, 2012.
Did you know that some colleges and universities restrict student speech rights? Don’t be surprised by campus censorship when you get to college — know before you go! Visit http://www.thefire.org to learn more.
The environmental agenda has been infected by extremism—it’s become an economic suicide pact. And we’re here to challenge it. On Earth Day, visit http://www.freemarketamerica.org.
We all know why the Watermelons (Green outside, red inside) want America to fail. A failed state is ripe for totalitarian takeover. Just ask the Germans, the Russians, the Chinese, the Cubans, the Venezuelans, the Vietnamese, the Rhodesians (if you can find any), soon the Argentinians. and on and on and on
And to remind you of how long the Watermelon totalitarians and their media accomplices have been working on this:
From Newsweak (sic) April, 28, 1975